Make a Difference: Work for FSC!
Thank you for your interest in joining the cause of protecting children, strengthening families and preventing child abuse. Available jobs at the Family Support Center are as follows.
Please fill out our employment application to submit along with your resume.
Bi-Lingual English/Spanish Clinician. Full-time and Part-time position available.
The mission of the Clinical Department at the Family Support Center is to provide affordable mental health services that foster hope, healing, and resilience in individuals, couples, and families. As a local nonprofit, we rely on staff to help deliver the agency mission of protecting children, strengthening families, and preventing child abuse. Therapists with us have the ability to provide affordable mental health services to clients in both English and Spanish. Candidates for this position specifically will be responsible for direct psychotherapy with English and Spanish speaking clients. For more information and to look at the full-time job description, please click here.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crisis Nursery Worker, $10.00 an hour. Send resumes to email@example.com or fax to: 801-487-2942.
Family Mentor/Peer Parent, $12.00 an hour.
Family Support Center has been offering a free in-home parenting program for more than 20 years to Salt Lake and Tooele valley. Join our wonderful team in teaching clients valuable parenting skills like; age-appropriate interactions (having FUN!), establishing rules and routines, behavior management, positive reinforcement, communication, and other essential skills to increase effective parenting skills.
Position involves 12-24 hours per week presenting and modeling parenting lessons from written curriculum to parents in their home and completing necessary paperwork to document visit. $12/hr. with a 5% increase for bi-lingual. Preference given to English/Spanish bi-lingual and education beyond high school. Pay increase available after 90 days of employment.
- Must pass BCI background check
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and be educationally and/or experientially qualified. Three years of working with families and children is considered experientially qualified
- Pass a TB test upon hire
- Have ability to drive a vehicle, valid and current driver’s license. This position requires the use of personal vehicle with continuous automobile insurance that meets state minimum insurance requirements. Must have proof of insurance and good driving record.
- Ability to physically get on a child’s floor sitting level
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled team, case management and staff meetings.
- Maintain grant contract compliance and participate in required training.
- Follow all department and company policies and procedures, as written.
- Have basic knowledge of professional boundaries and confidentiality.
- Respond to situations that may arise in a professional and calm way
- May be required to work long or irregular hours
Please e-mail resume to Rachel.Pratt@familysupportcenter.org.