Protecting Children | Strengthening Families | Preventing Child Abuse
We are looking forward to introducing you to the culture of Family Support Center and all that we do as a nonprofit agency in your community. By joining the Family Support Center team, you are helping to protect children, strengthen families, and prevent child abuse on a daily basis. We thank you and your community thanks you for your commitment to the community.
Before coming to orientation, we would like you to think about the following things:
1. How do you help meet the mission of the Family Support Center to protect children, strengthen families, and prevent child abuse?
2. What do you want to learn from your time at this orientation?
3. How do your day to day actions impact the agency?
4. What is the most important tool for helping others learn about our agency?
5. Which FSC programs do you know enough about to answer questions about?