Why You Should Donate! How You Can Donate!
The Family Support Center is a non-profit agency that exists with the help of grants and donations. Donations come in various ways. Because our needs are always changing (i.e. some months we have more babies, some months more toddlers, etc.) the first thing we need is financial support. You can donate online or bring your donation to our administrative offices in Taylorsville. Every amount helps!
- Organizations or individuals can ask for a wish list and conduct a drive for items on the list, then donate them to FSC.
- Donate your time to the centers as a volunteer playing with or supervising children in the crisis nursery.
- Bring in gently used children's clothes, shoes, and toys for use in the center or by families in need.
- Businesses can donate equipment or services.
Please make sure all items are clean and in working order, contain all of their pieces and parts, are free of rips/stains, and underwear is new. This will help is us in making the best use of your donation.
At this time, the Family Support Center is NOT accepting donations of used clothing. Thank you for your understanding.
For other nonprofits collecting clothing donations, please call 211 or Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah at 801-747-1050.
- Kitchen-sized Garbage Bags
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Sanitizing Wipes
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Dishwasher & Laundry Soap
- Toilet Paper & Paper Towels
- Lice Kits and Lice Spray
- Barbie Clothes
- Twin Bed Sheets
- Pillow Cases
- Twin-sized Comforters
- Bath Towels
- Wash Cloths
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Sewing Machines
- Day-planners/Pocket Calendars for Residents at LifeStart Village
Due to FSC's Health and Licensing Regulations, we are UNABLE to accept the following items:
- Broken Toys
- Car Seats
- Cribs with drop-down sides
- Expired Food
- Items that are Broken, Soiled, Wet, or Mildewy
- Large Appliances (washing machines, dryers, stoves, refrigerators)
- Religious Items
- Used Mattresses & Pillows
- Used Stuffed Animals
- Used Underwear or Hygiene/Feminine Products
Donations are accepted at our Sugar House Crisis Nursery location Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
2020 Lake Street (740 East) Salt Lake City, Utah 84105